Safety First Consulting is always seeking highly-skilled industry professionals in the field of health and safety. We devote a great deal of time and effort to finding great people who will prosper in our company, live our values and grow with us over the long term. Safety First Consulting provides an energetic, dynamic and stimulating work environment. We invest in our people and we provide competitive salaries and benefits.
Please email your resume and a cover letter to the attention of Mary Strazzeri, President & CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Behavioural safety analyst
Seeking a Behavioural safety analyst to join our progressive team. This position is a dual role involving workplace environment and in office program development with our program development department.
- Act as a technical advisor in well-being, health and safety issues on site and for clients at all time
- Ensure due diligence for clients at all time.
- Conduct well-being and safety talks as required by client.
- Plan intervention programs and conduct program evaluation at the workplace: workplace conflict resolution, reduce workplace stress, dealing with anger, management workplace conflict, High-Quality peacemaking and improve relationships.
- Deliver presentations at conferences and workshops in office and on site.
- Use standard psychological tests for assessment at the workplace.
- Counsel individuals and groups to achieve more effective personal, social and vocational development and adjustment at the workplace
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $33.40 to $35.00 /hour
Qualifications and Skills
- Psychology university degree or equivalent.
- Experience working with stressed group in different environments.
- Extensive knowledge in OHSA, Reg 213/91, Reg 851 required.
- Must be committed to work as a team player with the ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work under pressure with strong problem-solving skills
- Strong communication skills (Written and verbal)
- Strong computer skills and computer literate
- Fluent in both: English and Spanish (Verbal and writing)
- Basics in: Portuguese (Verbal and reading)
- Ability to work in different environments (Outdoors, indoors, construction and industrial settings
- Experience in construction and industrial fields.
Please apply via email to email@example.com
Safety First Consulting Professional Corporation is located in Vaughan, just minutes north of Toronto.