In every industry and every business, no matter the size, ensuring a safe workplace should always be the employer’s number one priority.
Unfortunately, many workers today are unaware of the risks associated with their job which may lead to workplace injuries including slips and trips, vehicle related crashes, or inhaling toxic fumes. With the right training, workplace injuries can be avoided to the best of their ability and employees can continue to work safely and know what to do in the event of an emergency.
In Ontario, the Occupational Health and Safety Act, or OHSA, outlines specific requirements for all workers including Workplace Violence and Harassment, Occupational Health and Safety Awareness, and WHMIS & GHS 2015, to ensure safe working conditions in the workplace.
Online Health and Safety training is one of the many ways employees can gain a better understanding of the workplace injuries associated with their job. One step in ensuring employees can work safely is by registering for our online training courses.
To prevent these work-related injuries, Safety First Consulting has an online training platform where users can enrol themselves in several health and safety courses.
Safety First Consulting’s Online Occupational Health and Safety Training Courses
- Asbestos Awareness
- Back to Work (COVID-19)
- Basic Fire Safety Training
- Carbon Monoxide in Construction
- Confined Spaces Awareness
- Defensive Driving
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hazard and Risk Management
- Health Safety Awareness for Supervisor
- Health Safety Awareness for Workers
- Incident Investigation
- Ladder Safety
- Lock Out – Tag Out
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Traffic Control Person (TCP)
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods
- WHMIS & GHS 2015
- Working Alone Safely
- Workplace Inspections
- Workplace Violence and Harassment
Why Online Training?
Online training helps employers ensure their workers are up to date on current workplace hazards and risks. Working safely has never been easier or more accessible
Benefits of Online Training with Safety First Consulting
- Workers can be trained whenever and wherever. Safety First Consulting’s online training platform is designed to be compatible with all types of devices so that employers can ensure their workers can access training courses at any time, any place.
- Our online training platform allows workers to learn at their own pace, with guided instruction, with no maximum time requirements.
- Online training is cost-effective. Not only do workers have access to several of our online training courses including Asbestos Training and Transportation of Dangerous Goods, but they can take these courses for a fraction of the cost and time associated with in-person training. Online training means workers are not spending an entire day in a classroom, but no more than a few hours from the comfort of their home or workspace. .
How To Register
Visit our training website at training.safetyfirstconsulting.ca and learn more on our online health and safety training courses. Or watch the video below on how to purchase course(s) and create an account: https://training.safetyfirstconsulting.ca/