Safety at the Palm of Your Hands
We are pleased to announce some new services being implemented at Safety First Consulting that will come into effect on March 1, 2013. These services will include all Safety Inspectors to be equipped with computer tablets with comprehensive software that will do the following:
• Electronic inspection reports with all findings stored in client file for future reference
• Immediate email interaction to client with inspection report attached prior to leaving site
• Option of signed paperless reports, email to supervisor/foreman rather than printing on-site
• Quick retrieval of all documentation, i.e., training, safety talks, WSIB claim related matters, etc., while on-site
• Video and picture transfer of observations at client request
• Easy access to client information and required action to be made available
• Historical reports and copies of past inspection reports to be made available immediately at the request of the client on-site
We feel that this new initiative will not only keep each client abreast of findings on-site, it will also be an excellent communication tool for inspectors who cannot make it to the site (vacation, illness, etc). The replacement will have uninterrupted access to clients’ history and will have an understanding of what action will need to take place in the absence of the designated consultant.
This new software program will also be utilized for creating custom reports for injury management and claim activity. We will be able to organize emails, meeting notes and activities with shared access to our central database. This new program will assist in identifying the nature of your workplace injuries and observed trends in an effort to take steps to prevent future claims.
INTERACT WITH SAFETY
We have launched a new, innovative website that will allow each client to request information, training and health and safety products. This new website will give the user the ability to access links that are most often used by our clients, such as:
• Occupational Health and Safety Act
• Industrial and Construction Regulations
• First Aid Regulation 101
• Violence and Harassment Bill 168
• Notice of Project Forms (NOP)
• Registration of Constructors and Employers
• Engaged in Construction (Form 1000)
• Ministry of Labour website
• Workplace Safety and Insurance Board website
We are delighted to promote these new services and feel this investment will set us apart from other firms. We will continue to better our service and strive to maintain our professionalism, efficiency and environmental friendliness.
Feel free to contact our safety consulting team here .