Lift Truck / Forklift Operator Training Program consists of a full-day classroom theory session presented in an interactive format which covers all aspects of lift truck safety and operation. An on-site individual practical operating test will follow where incorrect operating techniques are identified and corrected and the pre-shift inspection procedures are reviewed. New operators with limited or no operating experience will require practical training prior to the practical operating test. This program will provide the participant with the necessary knowledge to safely and correctly operate your specific class of lift truck(s) and attachments.
- Full-day classroom theory training held on site at your location and;
- 30 minute practical operating test on-site at your location on the operator’s regularly scheduled shift (additional time will be required for testing on more than 2 pieces of equipment)
- Record of training report
- Written examinations
- Signed safety rules from each participant
- Individual wallet certificates (for participants with 80% passing score on both written and practical tests